Monday, November 18, 2013

Cara Box Reveal ~ November




I loved participating in this Cara Box exchange because for the first time we got a longer amount of time to get to know our partners and shop for the best box for them. This months theme was "Fall". We got to know our partner and filled a box with a bunch of items that centered around everything they love about this season.This Month I was paired with Stayc and I loved getting to know her and what her favorite things about Fall were. We had a lot in common of what we love about Fall and things we like to do with our families. I loved putting together her box and was so excited for her to get it. If you want to check out what I got her then go check out her blog! I also loved getting to know Tiffanie her little man and my little man are very close in age so that was pretty neat to have in common. Here is what she got me. 

1. Country Loving Magazine ~ because I told her how much I love reading magazines and love to bake/cook. Looking forward to finding some fun recipes to try for Thanksgiving. 

 2. Pumpkin Spice Candle & Candle plate ~ my favorite Fall scent is pumpkin spice so I loved seeing this when I opened the box. 
  
3. Starbucks Coffee ~ my favorite coffee is Starbucks and one of my favorite things in the Fall is to get their coffee and curl up on the couch. 

4. Muffin Tins ~ loved these fall muffin tins and was so excited to use them for my moms group when I took muffins for our brunch. 

5. Fall Cookie Cutters ~ I was so excited when I saw these because my Husband and I were talking about how fun it would be to make cookies with our daughter and use cookie cutters and here they were when I opened my box. 

6. Fall Dish Towel ~ This will come in handy with all the baking I will be doing and it is so cute


. Thank you so much for my box it was thoughtful and fit me so well. I loved getting to know both of these girls over the last couple months and hope to stay in contact with them . 

No comments:

Post a Comment